SEENA PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
SEENA's success is attributed to its product excellence, guarantee, affordability and onsite service. SEENA LEGAL travels to your premises irrespective of the distance and at no extra cost. SEENA is an acronym for Small Enterprise Employers of Namibia.
Seena Labour offers its clients professional, round the clock legal support and representation in all labour matters. If your business is an employer with 1 (one) or 2000 (two thousand) employees, Seena Labour will manage all your labour needs.
- Drafting of employment contracts
- Assistance with disciplinary hearings
- Advice regarding retrenchments
- Strike management
- Representation at dispute resolution hearings
- Helpline to address labour issues
- After-hour advice
- User friendly Labour Templates
- Regular newsletters
- Assistance and documentation relating OHS
- Workmen’s Compensation Commissioner
- Labour Court coverage
- Training of supervisors
- Drafting of legal documentation
- Legal library of relevant labour laws.
- Guaranteed services by accepting responsibility
- 24-hour helpline.
- Once-off joining fee
- No hidden or additional costs,
- We travel to your premises, irrespective of distance.
- We manage all your labour needs
- Branches nation-wide
SEENA Training provides business owners with the option of training employees in specific areas of their businesses.An added benefit is that the business owner is now afforded an opportunity to invest in employees, thus increasing productivity, skills and knowledge.
- Affordable and Essential Training
- Short Courses
- Develops skills knowledge and productivity
- Business owners may improve the business scorecard
- Comprehensive and professional
- Presented in English
- Professional Training facilitators
- Initiator Training and Disciplinary Procedures;
- Junior Management and Supervisor Development;
- Customer Care and Service;
- Personal Assistant Training
- The Domestic Employer
- How to Sell
New Equitable Economic Empowerment Framework (NEEEF)
The New Equitable Economic Empowerment Framework (NEEEF) is aimed at the development and growth of the Namibian economy by bringing the previously disadvantaged into the main stream of economic activities. By doing so, the economy will develop and expand sufficiently to provide adequate jobs to curb growing unemployment and poverty, and address the social needs and security of all Namibians.
The New Equitable Economic Empowerment Framework provides a score card for business to be measured on:
- Management Control and Employment Equity
- Human Resource and Skills Development
- Entrepreneurship Development and Marketing
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Value Addition, Technology and Innovation
Help development and growth of the Namibian economy.
NEEEF Framework and NEEEF Bill
Ranking Enterprises Using the Scorecard
The contributor status of business are ranked in terms of the scorecard as follows:
≥ 50 on Score Card
Affirmative Acttion Act and Amendment Act documents
The scorecard is used to rank and organise businesses for the following purpose.
• The issuing of licenses, concessions or other authorisations
• Preferential procurement
• The sale of state-owned enterprises
• Partnership between the state and private sector
• The provisions of financing and other forms of support
Many small businesses providing services or goods to large private enterprises and enterprises dependant on state procurement/permits/licenses etc will be obliged to be NEEEF compliant given the preferential procurement policy of that particular business. A business own NEEEF compliance will depend inter alia on the compliance of its suppliers.
SEENA BEE offers the following services to Namibian companies:
Consultancy to become NEEEF compliant within the parameters of NEEEF.
Ensure NEEEF implementation within the norms of corporate governance.
Ensuring effective flow of economic benefits.
Elimination of fronting entities through assessment of operational capacity.
Do you employ 25 or more employees?
If the answer is yes, your business is compelled by the Affirmative Action Act, to submit an Employment Equity Report.
SEENA Employment Equity now have Employment Equity Advisors who will lend support to your business with compliance and submit the EE Report with the EE Commissioner on your behalf. In addition, SEENA EE will chair all Affirmative Action Consultative Committee meetings.
SEENA Employment Equity Provides the following annual service at competitive rates:
- SEENA EE, in collaboration with the Company EE Committee, will draft and furnish the Client with an Employment Equity Plan (EE-Plan).
- Submission of the completed EE plan to the Office of the Employment Equity Commissioner.
- Follow up and assist in the compliance with shortcomings in the EE plan issued by the Employment Equity Commissioner.
- Assistance and advice regarding the Affirmative Action Act, 29 of 1998.
- Consultations and on-site visits.
- Telephonic consultation and advice.
- Assistance with the requirements of the EE plan in terms of the Affirmative Action Act.
- Attend on-site meetings with the EE committee and EE Agents when required.
About our Payroll product:
SEENA Payroll acts in the capacity of payroll provider on behalf of Payroll Client. This product:
• Deals with the financial aspects of employee's salary, allowances, deductions, gross pay, net pay etc. and generation of pay-slips for a specific period.
• Gives clients the ﬂexibility to control every aspect of their payroll, while keeping them in line with legislative guidelines.
If you are interested
in our Payroll product, kindly contact us at 064 416 100 or...
Our Payroll Services Include:
- Timely and accurate payroll calculations;
- Automatic tax and deduction calculations;
- Employee leave administration;
- Employee information and record keeping;
- Monthly payroll reports;
- Advice in line with Namibian labour legislation;
- Creation and Processing of confidential electronic payslips as well as IRP5's for employees;
- Affordable monthly payments.